Watch this video to learn how to alter your pitch and tone while singing!
The mouth can create different vibrations. Making the mouth smaller makes the sound thinner. A tone from the chest with the mouth open creates a fuller sound. Making the mouth smaller makes a tunnel sound. Block the back of the throat with half of the tongue. Using the back of the throat, you can create a layered affect in your vocals. This can be used when you have been working in back up vocals and your want your voice to sound different. Keep the tongue in the back of the throat. Open up a bit. This creates a rounder, richer sound.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades