Vocal breaks are a serious problem for singers just starting out. For those of you new to singing, Kevin Richards offers some advice on how to avoid vocal breaks.
Vocal Compression is a fundamental concept to grasp so you can bridge & connect your chest voice and head voice together in one seamless tone. Vocal cord adduction is a simple muscle movement, but a difficult one to master. To keep from "pulling chest" you have to keep the sound small and focused.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades