Many people speak from their chests by default. If you're serious about singing, however, you should make an effort to sing from your belly. Not only will you increase your volume, but your singing will take on a sweeter, more open tone.
The foundation of singing is learning how to breathe properly. It takes a lot of strain off of your vocal chords, helps control loudness and just in general helps you sound even better than you already do. If you're having a hard time breathing with your diaphragm try lying on the floor. Try to feel how you have so much more control of your breathing now that you're using your abs to push out that air. For a guide to getting started singing with your diaphragm, watch this free vocal lesson.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades