In this two-part singing lesson, Kevin Richards will teach you about octave slides, sometimes called octave sirens, which are vocal drills that well help increase the range of your head voice and strengthen the transition between chest and head registers. This vocal exercise can be done anytime, anywhere. There's no need for a piano or audio scale.
These simple octave slides will help bridge chest voice with head voice in one seamless movement. Developing strength in the voice to sing high and with lots of volume takes coordination and knowledge. In the second video, Richards explains more of what is going on in your larynx and with your breath support.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades