In this video, we learn how to sing rock. First, you need to make sure you warm up before a gig and warm down after a gig. This will give you the ability to sing five days a week without hurting your throat. You will be able to sing easier without harming your voice. First, you will need to do lip bubbles with your mouth for a couple of minutes. Go in a high tone to a lower tone, which will stretch your voice out and warm it up. You will also need to do "tongue pushups" where you stick your tongue on the bottom of your teeth, then extend your tongue out as far as you can. Doing these will help warm your voice up and entertain those around you!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades