In this tutorial, we learn how to sing using your chest voice with Ian Castle. Your chest voice is used in everyday speech, it is turned chest voice that vibrates in the chest voice. If you speak in everyday conversations, you will be able to feel your chest vibrate, which is what your chest voice is. When practicing your chest voice exercise, don't strain your voice too hard. You will want to start out with saying "ahh" voice exercises, from descending to ascending. Change your voice along with the piano noises that you hear and put your hand on your chest so you can feel your voice vibrating.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades