In this tutorial, we learn how to make a simple clapping noise in beat boxing. First, you want to suck air in through your teeth and make a sizzling noise. Block air from coming into your mouth and then open up the back of your tongue so your focusing all your air to go through the small space in your mouth at the back of your tongue. After you do this, you can just suck the air through the side of your teeth. You can also do this by taking a breath in and then breathing in through the sides of your teeth with your tongue pressed on the back of your teeth. Practice doing this and it will get easier, then you will be able to incorporate it in with your beat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades