In this video, Ian Castle tells us tips on how to handle mistakes while singing. The key to making sure you are staying in great focal condition is to warm up and warm down. Next, make sure you don't do too much talking on the day of a performance. Also, don't drink alcohol on the day of or day before you have a performance, as this can alter your voice and make it coarse and dehydrated. Remember to drink plenty of water and avoid breathing in cold air. Also, purchase a portable steam inhaler and use it 30 minutes before your performance. These simple suggestions will help your voice stay in great condition!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades