In this tutorial, we learn how to breathe when singing. The breath for singing is different than normal in that you only breathe using your midsection. You don't want to breathe with your chest, this is the least effective breathing method for singing. The rib muscles will help you sing better, make sure your chest is up high first. When you inhale, move your stomach muscles and ribs out so they can fill up with air. Watch yourself in the mirror so you can see where the movement in your body is and how you can help control your breathing. Practice this and you will have more control in your voice and help you breathe easier.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades