Cory teaches us how to do a high pitched scream in this video tutorial. This is the same as a low scream, just higher in pitch. The first this to do is to let out a lot of air when you are using a high pitched scream. This is the opposite of what you would do for a low pitch yell. The next thing to do is to position your tongue in your mouth. The tongue should be up to the front of your mouth touching your bottom teeth. The last thing to remember is to use a different spot in your throat, finding the right voice for you to do a high scream.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades