If there's one thing we learned from high school show choir, it's that trying to scream out songs like your favorite pop artists will eventually ruin your voice and even scar your vocal chords so you'll never be able to sing well again. In fact, lots of famous pop musicians have had to get throat surgery later in life to correct all the damage they did to their vocal chords when they were younger.
When you use only your throat to sing, you're singing incorrectly. To prevent injury and to sing properly, take a gander at this tutorial on how to use your diaphragm and how to breathe when you're belting out a tune.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades