The focus of this video is on singing high notes for men. The first step is to identify which mode your high note are sung in: classical, contemporary, or falsetto. For most men around the E flat note of the range determines which of these three routes is natural to the singer. For classical singers there is a distinct throttling around this pitch change into higher notes, a region known as the passagio. Contemporary singers have a more gradually ramping up as they pass over this transition of range into the higher notes. The final mode is falsetto in which this transition of pitch changes completely as the vocal chords switch from using the whole vocal chord to only a portion of the vocal chord as it vibrates.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades