Do you think you are tone deaf? If you have trouble staying in key, or feel like you just can't get the rhythm, check out this video for advice on how to harness your inner songbird.
You Will Need
* A voice
* A vocal coach
* Water (optional)
Step 1: Breathe deep
Breathe deeply and with your diaphragm. This will take practice, patience, and stomach muscles.
Strengthen your stomach with exercises such as sit-ups.
Step 2: Stand straight
Stand up straight when warming up for a song. Practice in front of a mirror.
Step 3: Warm up
Warm up your voice by putting your lips together and vibrating them like a horse. While making that noise, sing scales.
Avoid dairy products or thick beverages before performances, and drink a lot of water.
Step 4: Listen to others sing
Listen to other vocal performances, and try to mimic the performer. This will help train your voice and your ear.
Step 5: Hire a vocal coach
Hire a professional vocal coach if you feel you need additional instruction. This person can offer your valuable tips and set you on your way to becoming a soaring songbird.
Did you know? Most people are capable of three octaves. Exceptional talents are known to reach four or five octaves, but that is very rare.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades