In this tutorial, Karina Hayes-Blakely tells us how to get your body ready for singing. It's important to be relaxed, since singing is something that allows sound to come out. First, drop your shoulders and elongate your neck. You will want it to feel like there is a cord on your head that is holding you up straight. Think about where you feel shy singing, and work with the part you are shy about. If it's your face, massage your jaw until you feel relaxed and comfortable. Also, deep breathe and massage your throat to help relax your throat. If your throat muscles are too tired, it can suppress your voice. Once you are relaxed enough, your voice will sound better than ever.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades