This video tutorial is in the Music & Instruments category which will show you how to sing octave and unison. Unison singing is two or more people singing on the same note. The singing has to be in sync. It is important to make sure that the phrasing and the lines are together. Also the tones should be identical. One should not be too loud or overbearing. Octave singing is like unison singing except for the fact that one person will be above or below the other person in terms of tones and notes. Everything else is the same melody with a higher and a lower pitch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades