Here's a basic walk-through I put together explaining how to bring out the overtones. I ran by each step really quickly so if you have specific questions feel free to email me.
Some things that I left out.
-when making the "L" shape with your tongue, think of it as if you're pronouncing "ul" As you lift up the back it will naturally making an "ee" sound without you making it the "ee" shape with your lips.
- the BIG challenge is going to be to hold the pitch you're singing in tune while listening for the pitch of the overtones. Don't worry about that at first. You will want to work on getting the overtones to really ring, THEN you can work on sustaining the pitch that you're singing in tune.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades