You'll never have to hum along to your favorite tune again. With a little practice, you'll be whistling in no time! Watch this video to learn how to learn to whistle.
You Will Need
* A mirror
Step 1. Make an O
Shape your lips into an O. Make sure to leave a small opening for air to pass through.
Lick your lips; moist lips help make a better sound.
Step 2. Blow
Place the tip of your tongue behind your bottom teeth or against your bottom gums. Keeping your tongue in this position, blow air through the O.
Step 3. Repeat
Repeat blowing through your lips while maintaining an O shape. It may take a while before you hear a real whistle, so practice a few minutes a day in front of a mirror.
If no sound is coming out, adjust the placement of your tongue and shape of the O.
Step 4. Make different sounds
Once you are able to make a decent sound, adjust your lips, tongue, and the amount of air you blow to whistle different notes.
FACT: The record for continuous whistling is 24 hours.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades