This is a clear, easy to follow instructional video on how to whistle loudly with your fingers! This is the two-finger method, which is easiest for beginners. First put your tongue to the back of your mouth, and slightly curl your lips inwards. Using both hands with two fingers, place the tips in your mouth on, resting slightly on your tongue. Make sure your fingers just have a tiny bit of space between them; and then blow! This should make an extremely loud whistle. To practice, you should experiment with your finger positions, start with them slightly further apart from each other, and gradually while blowing, move them together, until they are at just the right distance apart for the whistle to sound.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades