In this tutorial, we learn how to sing high notes with Rae Henry. Remember that it takes time to sing high notes, so give yourself and your body time to adjust. You will use the very top of your throat when you are singing high notes. When you start this, open your mouth and open your mouth like you are yawning, then sigh several times going higher each time. During this, your tongue should be sitting behind your teeth. Make sure you have no tension in your jaw and your teeth are not clenched. Also think about your posture and make sure you are sitting upright. Form using these tips, you will be able to sing high notes much easier!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades