To sound proof a room you have many different options. If you don't have your dry wall up because you don't have your studio set up, put insulation right inside the wall before you put in the dry wall. It is important to sound proof your room because you don't want your neighbors to call the police and you don't want there to be echoes and feedback on your sound. You want your music to be crisp and high quality. The best insulation is fiberglass insulation. If you already have your wall up, you can cut a hole in the wall and put in a Styrofoam spray that will keep the sound inside the room. The best recommendation if you already have your wall up is to go out and buy a foam that you can put on the outside of the wall. If you have enough money you can hire an insulation company to come and insulate the room professionally.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades