In this how-to video, you will learn how to use a microphone in order to rap or record speech. A mic can be used for instruments, vocals, and other things. There is a proper way to hold the microphone. First, do not the hold the mic with your hand over the mouth piece. Do not hold it up too close or too far. Holding it too far will cause an echo. Holding the microphone too close will muffle the sound. Keep it about an inch or more away. Make sure you hold it at an angle to hit the soft spot of the microphone. This is how you get a good sound with a mic. This video gives you great tips in order to use one properly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades