Everyone dreams of hitting the high notes as a singer, right? With all of the competition out there today, it makes sense that artists would want to 'out-belt' the others.
In this tutorial, learn how to expand your vocal range and hit higher and higher notes.
These exercises will prepare you for certain songs that require a larger range.
By practicing along with this video, you will work out your instrument, just like running on the treadmill at a gym works out your legs. Your vocal chords are a muscle, too.
So, follow along and you will be heading to Hollywood on "American Idol" in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades